Man Performs CPR On Electrocuted Squirrel And Resuscitates It

The little squirrel was lucky to get the CPR on right time to thrive again! The squirrel was accidently electrocuted itself on power lines in Colombia. But his saviors were nearby to get him back to life!

The adorable video shows the man is helping this squirrel with his first aids treatments. He gave him CPR and gently pats on his back to retrieve its strength. It was too tiny to hold firm and the man was so careful about it. Thank God! Finally the lifeless squirrel revived and scurried off!