As the kids are going back to school, It’s important to guide them with the Bible Verses that will inspire and encourage the students to live according to the word of God.
The Lord is the fountain of every wisdom and knowledge, when the students acknowledge Him in their lives, He will bestow His grace upon them to enable them to understand and remember everything that is being taught in the school.
The students should know that the fear of the Lord is the beginning of all wisdom and understanding. These are some Bible verses that will uplift the student’s spirit as they go back to school.
1. Psalm 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.”
2. Romans 12:2 “And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.”
3. Hebrews 13:5 Let your conversation be without covetousness; and be content with such things as ye have: for he hath said, I will never leave thee,“ nor forsake thee.”
4. Romans 12:21 “Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good.”
5. 1 Corinthians 10:13 “There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.”
6. Mathew 11:28 “Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavily laden, and I will give you rest.”
7. Psalm 56:3 “What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee.”
8. Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
9. 2 Corinthians 12:9 “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly, therefore, will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.”
10. Colossians 3:23 “And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;”
11. Proverbs 3:5 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding.”
12. Luke 6:31 “And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise.”
13. Proverbs 4:23 “ Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
14. 1 Peter 5:7 “Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.”