The goodness of God never ceases, it does not fail and it endures forever. Goodness is the nature of our God, in creation, He made sure that all He created was good not only in His own sight but in the sight of those He has created.
God’s goodness is so great and He has bestowed this goodness in the life of each and every one of us. When we as believers understand and know that God’s goodness is for us and that He wants us to receive His goodness in every area of our life, then we will be able to experience God’s goodness in us.
Here are some bible verses about the goodness of God that will help you to renew your heart and demonstrate the goodness of God in every area of your life:
1. James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation
or shadow due to change.
2. 1 Peter 2:3 If indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good.
3. 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
4. 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any
should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
5. 1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and proclaim to you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
6. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
7. 2 Peter 1:4 By which he has granted to us his precious and very great promises, so that through them you may become partakers of the
divine nature, having escaped from the corruption that is in the world because of sinful desire.
8. Genesis 1:10 God called the dry land Earth, and the waters that were gathered together he called Seas. And God saw that it was good.
9. Genesis 1:31 And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good.
10. Exodus 33:19 And he said, “I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name ‘The Lord.’ And I will be
gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy.
11. Exodus 34:6 The Lord passed before him and proclaimed, “The Lord, the Lord, a God merciful and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding
in steadfast love and faithfulness.
12. 1 Chronicles 16:34 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever!
13. Psalm 16:2 Every good thing I have comes from you.
14. Psalm 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
15. Psalm 25:7 Remember not the sins of my youth or my transgressions; according to your steadfast love remember me, for the sake of
your goodness, O Lord!
16. Psalm 27:13 I believe that I shall look upon the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living!
17. Psalm 31:19 Oh, how abundant is your goodness, which you have stored up for those who fear you and worked for those who take refuge in you, in the sight of the children of mankind!