God’s love for us is unchangeable and unconditional. He loved us so much that he was ready to do anything to keep us for Himself. This is because He has made us in His own image and likeness to have fellowship and relationship with us.
Although the man He made for Himself disobeyed Him, yet God did not stop from caring and loving the man He made. He made another plan to rescue and save the man because of the love He has for him.
Someone must die to pay the prize in order to bring man in unity with his God, but no one is worthy, only the son of God could die in our place so that we can enjoy the things that God has for us.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son to die for us, that who ever believes in will not perish but have everlasting life. People of the world might tell you they love you today but when conditions change, they will withdraw their love.
There is someone who will always love you no matter the condition, situation, or any kind of mess you find yourself in. He will forgive you and love you, because His love for you is unconditional and nothing can change the love that He has for you.
Be glad and know that God love you unconditionally. He is faithful to His words. God’s very essence is love; when we love one another, we are fulfilling God’s most fundamental wish for our lives.
This bible verses will help you understand that God loves for you is everlasting.
1. Isaiah 54:10 ‘The mountains may shift, and the hills may be shaken, but my faithful love won’t shift from you, and my covenant of peace won’t be shaken,’ says the Lord, the one who pities you.”
2. Psalm 86:15 “But you, my Lord, are a God of compassion and mercy; you are very patient and full of faithful love.”
3. Ephesians 3:18-19 “I ask that you’ll have the power to grasp love’s width and length, height and depth, together with all believers. I ask that you’ll know the love of Christ that is beyond knowledge so that you will be filled entirely with the fullness of God.”
4. 1 John 3:1 “See what kind of love the Father has given to us in that we should be called God’s children, and that is what we are! Because the world didn’t recognize him, it doesn’t recognize us.”
5. 1 Chronicles 16:34 “Give thanks to the Lord because he is good, because his faithful love endures forever.”
6. Psalm 5:11-12 “But let all who take refuge in you celebrate. Let them sing out loud forever! Protect them so that all who love your name can rejoice in you. Because you, Lord, bless the righteous. You cover them with favor like a shield.”
7. Psalm 107:8-9 “Let them thank the Lord for his faithful love and his wondrous works for all people, because God satisfied the one who was parched with thirst, and he filled up the hungry with good things!”
8. Zephaniah 3:17 “The Lord your God is in your midst — a warrior bringing victory. He will create calm with his love; he will rejoice over you with singing.”
9. 1 John 4:7-8 “Dear friends, let’s love each other, because love is from God, and everyone who loves is born from God and knows God. The person who doesn’t love does not know God, because God is love.”
10. 2 Chronicles 6:14 “He said: ‘Lord God of Israel, there is no god like you in heaven or on the earth. You keep the covenant and show loyalty to your servants who walk before you with all their heart.’”
11. Galatians 2:20 “I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. And the life that I now live in my body, I live by faith, indeed, by the faithfulness of God’s Son, who loved me and gave himself for me.”
12. Psalm 36:7 “Your faithful love is priceless, God! Humanity finds refuge in the shadow of your wings.”
13. Ephesians 1:5-6 “God destined us to be his adopted children through Jesus Christ because of his love. This was according to his goodwill and plan and to honor his glorious grace that he has given to us freely through the Son whom he loves.”