God wants us to be in good health, as we grow spiritually He wants us to be physically, mentally, and spiritually healthy.
This is the reason He sent His son Jesus Christ to die for each and every one of us so that through His suffering and death we can receive healing in every area of our lives.
Are you having problems with your health today, remember that God wants you to be in good health, for by His stripes we are healed.
Here are some of the Bible verses that will help you understand that God wants you to be in good health:
1) 3 John 1:2 I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.
2) 1 Corinthians 10:31 So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God.
3) Proverbs 4:20-22 My son, pay attention to what I say; turn your ear to my words. 21 Do not let them out of your sight, keep them
within your heart; 22 for they are life to those who find them and health to one’s whole body.
4) 1 Corinthians 6:19-20 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.
5) Jeremiah 33:6 ‘Nevertheless, I will bring health and healing to it; I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and
6) Proverbs 3:7-8 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil. 8 This will bring health to your body and nourishment to your bones.
7) Proverbs 31:17 She sets about her work vigorously; her arms are strong for her tasks.
8)1 Timothy 4:8 For physical training is of some value, but godliness has value for all things, holding promise for both the present
life and the life to come.
9)Proverbs 17:22 A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.