When we go through so many obstacles in life, either in our family, health, working place, careers, finance, or any other areas of our lives, it’s natural for fears and worries to set in.
It becomes difficult to maintain the attitude of stability in the midst of these situations and so the word of God helps us to overcome those situations and find peace and happiness again.
I encourage you to read these Bible verses today so that you will find guidance and help during challenging times:
1. “Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.” 1 Peter 5:7
2. “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is life not more than food, and the body more than clothes?” Matthew 6:25
3. “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” John 14:27
4. “Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.” Psalm 55:22
5. “Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own Matthew 6:34
6. “Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.” Psalm 23:4
7. “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30
8. “What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?” Romans 8:31
9. “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.” Proverbs 3:5-6
10. “I sought the Lord, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.” Psalm 34:4
11. “So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.” Isaiah 41:10
12. “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Philippians 4:6-7
13. “Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9
14. “Now may the Lord of peace himself give you peace at all times and in every way. The Lord be with all of you.” 2 Thessalonians 3:16.