When we are weak and facing a challenge in life, we need the word of God to refresh our spirit, mind, and body. Prayer is a way where a man can find strength in God during hard times.
Without prayer and being devoid of the spirit, we are all like dead people and cannot lead a normal spiritual life and to live a prayer-less life will affect our relationship with God.
The more we are connected in prayer we will be able to move the hand of God in our challenges and hard times to get a resolution of our problem.
Here are some Bible verses that give us strength when we are facing hard times in life:
1. Psalm 145:18 The LORD is near to all them that call on him, to all that call on him in truth.
2. Jeremiah 29:12 Then shall you call on me, and you shall go and pray to me, and I will listen to you.
3. Matthew 7:7-8 7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you: 8 For every one that asks receives; and he that seeks finds; and to him that knocks it shall be opened.
4. Matthew 18:19 Again I say to you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching anything that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
5. John 14:13-14 13 And whatever you shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If you shall ask anything in my name, I will do it.
6. Matthew 26:41 Watch and pray, that you enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.
7. James 5:16 Confess your faults one to another and pray one for another, that you may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
8. Romans 12:12 Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer; 13Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality.
9. Mark 11:25 And when you stand praying, forgive if you have ought against any: that your Father also which is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.
10. Philippians 4:6-7 6 Be careful of nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 7 And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.