From the beginning, God has made man in His own image and likeness because He wants to have fellowship with the man whom He has made for Himself.
This is why God always visited Adam in the garden of Eden, to have fellowship with Him. Even today He still longs for us to come to Him for fellowship.
Although man disobeyed God, it did not stop the plan of God to bring us closer to Him in fellowship, His love for us has no limits.
He sent His son Jesus Christ to die for us in order to cleanse us from our sins and reunite us back to Him in fellowship.
God’s will for us is that we should constantly be in fellowship with Him.
So if you find yourself out of the will of God because you have sinned against Him, there is hope for you. Remember Jesus has died for you, just confess your sin and ask God to forgive you. You will be restored to fellowship with God.
Here are some Bible verses that will help us in fellowship with our God:
1. Matthew 18:20 For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst.”
2. Romans 7:4 Therefore, my brethren, you also were made to die to the Law through the body of Christ, so that you might be joined to another, to Him who was raised from the dead, in order that we might bear fruit for God.
3. John 6:53 So Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in yourselves.
4. John 15:7 If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.
5. Luke 8:21 But He answered and said to them, “My mother and My brothers are these who hear the word of God and do it.”
6. John 17:26 I have made Your name known to them, and will make it known, so that the love with which You loved Me may be in them, and I in them.”
7. Romans 8:10 If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness.
8. 1 John 5:12 He who has the Son has the life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have the life.
9. 1 Corinthians 1:9 God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord.
10. Romans 8:17 and if children, heirs also, heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, if indeed we suffer with Him so that we may also be glorified with Him.
11. 1 Thessalonians 5:9-10 For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, so that whether we are awake or asleep, we will live together with Him.
12. Colossians 1:27 to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
13. Revelation 3:20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock; if anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come into him and will dine with him, and he with Me.
14. 1 John 2:28 Now, little children, abide in Him, so that when He appears, we may have confidence and not shrink away from Him in shame at His coming.
15. 1 Corinthians 6:17 But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him.
16. 1 John 2:24 As for you, let that abide in you which you heard from the beginning. If what you heard from the beginning abides in you, you also will abide in the Son and in the Father.