Graduation is a time of celebration and accomplishment, as well as a time of transition and uncertainty. For Christian students, it is important for them to reflect on the guidance and wisdom provided by the Bible as they embark on the next chapter of their lives.
To help graduates on their journey, we have compiled a list of 15 Bible verses that offer encouragement and inspiration. These scriptures remind us to trust in the Lord, lean on him for guidance, and to commit our plans to him.
- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. – Philippians 4:13
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go. – Joshua 1:9
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. – Proverbs 3:5-6
- So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. – Isaiah 41:10
- For we live by faith, not by sight. – 2 Corinthians 5:7
- Commit to the Lord whatever you do, and he will establish your plans. – Proverbs 16:3
- Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. – Matthew 7:7-8
- Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me. – Psalm 23:4
- No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue that accuses you. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and this is their vindication from me,” declares the Lord. – Isaiah 54:17
- Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. – John 14:27
- And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. – Romans 8:28
- Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the Lord is kept safe. – Proverbs 29:25
- But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. – Matthew 6:33
- Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. – Deuteronomy 31:6
- Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. – Philippians 4:6-7
As you begin this new journey, remember to keep these Bible verses close to your heart and trust in the Lord’s guidance. He will be with you every step of the way.