It’s Thanksgiving time again and as we think about all the people and things we are grateful for this year our list does not seem to end.
In a year that has been one of the most difficult of all years, we are thankful for the gift of life and for the little joys that we experience everyday.
Here are some Bible verses which we can use to express our Thankfulness to God:
1. Psalm 35:18 I will give you thanks in the great assembly; among the throngs, I will praise you.
2. Psalm 69:30 I will praise God’s name in song, and glorify him with thanksgiving.
3. Psalm 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
4. Psalm 147:7 Sing to the Lord with grateful praise; make music to our God on the harp.
5. Ezra 3:11 With praise and thanksgiving they sang to the Lord: “He is good; His love toward Israel endures forever.” And all the people gave a great shout of praise to the Lord, because the foundation of the house of the Lord was laid.
6. Psalm 7:17 I will give thanks to the Lord because of his righteousness; I will sing the praises of the name of the Lord Most High.
7. Psalm 9:1 I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.
8. Daniel 2:23 I thank and praise you, God of my ancestors: You have given me wisdom and power, You have made known to me what we asked of you, you have made known to us the dream of the king.
9. Psalm 95:1-3 Come, let us sing for joy to the Lord; let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation. Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. For the Lord is the great God, the great King above all gods.
10. Psalm 100:4-5 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name. For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues through all generations.
11. Psalm 106:1 Praise the Lord. Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever.
12. Psalm 107:21-22 Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind. Let them sacrifice thank offerings and tell of his works with songs of joy.