Our hearts are so important to God because we cannot receive Jesus into our lives without believing Him in our hearts. The bible says in Romans 10:10 “With our hearts, we believe that Jesus is Lord of all and with our mouth confession is made onto salvation.” This tells us that believing in Jesus has to do with our hearts.
As we store the word of God in our hearts, it will help us not to sin against God. The word of God can be stored in our hearts through the meditation of the word. When we read the word of God and meditate upon it, those words will gain mastery into our spirit and bring transformation in our lives.
Joshua 1:8 “This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shall meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.”
When we meditate on God’s word, we will be able to do what is written therein. In this way, we can achieve great success in our lives.
Here are some of the Bible verses that will help you grow and hide the words of God in your heart:
1. Romans 10:9 Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.
2. Romans 10:13 For “everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.”
3. Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
4. Psalm 119:11 I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
5. 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
6. Ephesians 1:7 In Him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of his grace.
7. 1 Kings 8:60-61 That all the peoples of the earth may know that the Lord is God; there is no other. Let your heart, therefore, be wholly true to the Lord our God, walking in his statutes and keeping his commandments, as at this day.”
8. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
9. 2 Corinthians 5:21 For our sake he made him to be sin who knew no sin so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.
10. 2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.
11. Romans 8:28 And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
12. Romans 12:2 Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
13. Psalm 119:9-11 How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word. With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments! I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.
14. 2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, with unveiled faces, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.
15. John 7:38 Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’
16. John 14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
17. John 8:32 And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
18. John 6:47 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes has eternal life.
19. John 6:37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.