1. Pray for God’s blessing on this city and the surrounding districts. Pray for businesses to prosper and for new initiatives to bring jobs and blessing to those living in our city.
2. Pray that Jesus Christ would be Lord over our city and over our nation, that every knee would bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord!
3. Pray that every demonic assignment, plan and strategy of the enemy to violate our city or raise up unrighteous activities and schemes to ensnare souls, would be bound and shut down in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Bind the schemes of witchcraft, alcoholism, sexual immorality, worldliness, gambling, perversion, violence, murder, poverty, false religion and religious cults and religious indifference would be shut down. Pray that the demonic alters that have been raised up through these behaviours be destroyed in Jesus Christ mighty name. Rebuke the Antichrist spirit off our city and bind every demonic power that would oppose the preaching of the gospel in this city.
4. Declare and decree an open heaven over the city. Decree and declare the favour of God on our city for men and woman to get saved and for the gospel of Jesus Christ to be preached.
5. Pray for the release of warring angels to bring deliverance for the captives of sin, and call men and women all over the city, and all over the surrounding region to repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. Pray that the backsliders will be awoken again to the love of God and drawn back into the household of God. Call in souls from the north south east and west, and pray for labourers for the work Of God and to labour alongside us in our ministry to the city and the nation.
6. Claim every soul in the city for the kingdom of God and that every strong hold and Strongman would be broken down and driven out of the city.
7. Pray for the churches in our city that they will be filled with the Holy Spirit and preach an uncompromised gospel in the power of the Holy Spirit, and that men and women will be convicted of sin righteousness and judgement.
8. Pray for unity among the churches in our faith to uphold Jesus Christ as Lord.
9. Pray for finance to purchase homes, hostels etc for the broken and homeless, and those disadvantaged in our society. Pray for great rehabilitation schemes for ex-prisoners.
10. Pray for finances to be released for the work of ministry, and particularly for those labouring to build churches, missions and outreaches to the poor and needy. Call finance in and pray that the wealth of the wicked will come back to the righteous. That favour will be given in the city for building churches and facilities to train and equip the saints and that Jesus would be glorified and made famous throughout our city in Jesus mighty name!