Spiritual renewal is one of the important things in the Christian life. These 20 powerful Bible verses about revival can help us to renew our faith in God.
Whether you are seeking a personal renewal or praying for revival in your church or community, these verses will serve as a source of inspiration and encouragement.
- “If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.” – 2 Chronicles 7:14
- “Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.” – Psalm 51:10
- “Restore us, O God; make your face shine on us, that we may be saved.” – Psalm 80:3
- “Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, that times of refreshing may come from the Lord.” – Acts 3:19
- “But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well.” – Matthew 6:33
- “For I will pour water on the thirsty land, and streams on the dry ground; I will pour out my Spirit on your offspring, and my blessing on your descendants.” – Isaiah 44:3
- “The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.” – Psalm 28:7
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” – 2 Corinthians 5:17
- “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they will be filled.” – Matthew 5:6
- “I will give them an undivided heart and put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh.” – Ezekiel 11:19
- “The Spirit of the Sovereign Lord is on me, because the Lord has anointed me to proclaim good news to the poor. He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim freedom for the captives and release from darkness for the prisoners.” – Isaiah 61:1
- “Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.” – Romans 12:2
- “The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” – Psalm 145:18
- “Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” – John 8:32
- “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.” – Galatians 5:22-23
- “The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears them; he delivers them from all their troubles.” – Psalm 34:17
- “I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being.” – Ephesians 3:16
- “If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him.” – Luke 11:13
- “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” – Acts 1:8
- “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.” – Hebrews 12:1
These Bible verses about revival remind us of God’s love and grace, and how he can transform our lives. Through prayer, repentance, and seeking his presence, we can experience true spiritual renewal. Let these verses be a source of inspiration and encouragement for you as you seek a deeper relationship with God.