As a child of God, we know that we are victorious in life because of God who sent His Son Jesus Christ to die on the cross for us.
When we understand this truth it will help us to face any situation in life knowing that the victory has been won for us already in Christ Jesus.
We can not but live a victorious life here on earth. Here are 20 Bible verses that remind you that you are an overcomer and can live a victorious life in Jesus Christ:
1) John 5:24 Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment but has passed from death to life.
2) 1 John 5:4 For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith.
3) Romans 6:14 For sin will have no dominion over you since you are not under law but under grace.
4) 1 Peter 5:7 Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
5) Acts 16:31 And they said, “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved, you and your household.”
6) Matthew 28:20 Teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
7} Romans 8:37 No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
8) 2 Corinthians 3:18 And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.
9) Ephesians 6:16 In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one;
10) 1 Corinthians 15:57 But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
11) 1 John 4:4 Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
12) Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me. And the life I now live in
the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
13) John 13:34 A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another: just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another.
14) 1 John 5:4-5 For everyone who has been born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is it that overcomes the world except for the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?
15) 1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
16) Galatians 5:16 But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh.
17) Acts 1:8 But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
18) Philippians 2:13 For it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure.
19) John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
20) James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.