While preparing to ring in the New Year 2021, it’s important to think of all the personal goals you want to accomplish in the new year.
Instead of depending on our own knowledge and understanding for this New Year’s resolutions, let us look to the word of God for guidance.
There are so many Bible verses for the New year which speak of love, hope, and overcoming challenges.
Here are 20 Bible verses to help you in this coming year:
1. Lamentations 3:22-25 “The Lord’s lovingkindness indeed never ceases, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. ‘The Lord is my portion,’ says my soul, ‘Therefore I have hope in Him.’ The Lord is good to those who wait for Him, to the person who seeks Him.”
2. Isaiah 63:7 “I will tell of the kindnesses of the Lord, the deeds for which he is to be praised, according to all the Lord has done for us— yes, the many good things he has done for Israel, according to his compassion and many kindnesses.”
3. Ephesians 2:4 “But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy.”
4. Daniel 9:4 “I prayed to the LORD my God and confessed: “Lord, the great and awesome God, who keeps his covenant of love with those who love him and keep his commandments.”
5. Psalm 106:1 “Praise the LORD! Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever!”
6. 2 Corinthians 5:17 “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.”
7. 1 John 3:1 “See how great a love the Father has bestowed on us, that we would be called children of God.”
8. 1 Corinthians 6:17 “But the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him.”
9. 1 Peter 2:9 “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for God’s own possession, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.”
10. Ezekiel 36:26 “I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit within you; I will remove your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.”
11. Ephesians 2:10 “For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
12. Hebrews 8:12 “For I will be merciful toward their iniquities, and I will remember their sins no more.”
13. Philippians 1:6 “being confident of this, that He who began a good work in you will continue to perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.”
14. Isaiah 46:4 “Even to your old age, I will be the same, and I will bear you up when you turn gray. I have made you, and I will carry you; I will sustain you and deliver you.”
15. Luke 18:1 “Then Jesus told them a parable about their need to pray at all times and not lose heart.”
16. Psalm 34:15 The eyes of the LORD are upon the righteous, and his ears are open unto their cry.”
17. Mark 11:24 “So I tell you to ask for what you want in prayer. And if you believe that you have received those things, then they will be yours.”
18. Colossians 4:2 “Never give up praying. And when you pray, keep alert and be thankful.”
19. Luke 21:36 “So keep watch at all times, and pray that you may have the strength to escape all that is about to happen, and to stand before the Son of Man.”
20. Psalm 71:18 “Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, O God, until I proclaim Your power to the next generation, Your might to all who are to come.”